Easter Dress

I hope you're all having a great Easter! This is one of my favorite holidays. We have tons of fun family traditions. When I was little, my siblings and I always got new Sunday clothes for Easter and I have carried that on with my kids. I got some fun pics of them today. *I'm not a photographer, these are just for fun*. I have also been reflecting today on the ultimate sacrifice Jesus Christ made for each and every one of us. Because of him, I will be with my family forever. I am overwhelmed with gratitude at the thought of what he did for me. I'll leave you with that thought and some cute pics of my littles. Enjoy!








Everything is from Gymboree except Scout's shoes which are from Sweet N Swag.

The Red Brick Blondie

1 comment

  1. I think you are a photographer Kim. It was so much fun to read and see the pictures. You are awesome !

    ReplyDelete