A Good Life Cafe

I worked as a nail tech at a salon on 25th St in Ogden a few years ago. 25th St is my very favorite street in the entire world. If you live in Northern Utah and have never been, you really need to check it out. When I was working there, I found A Good Life Cafe, and I fell in love!

It is an all natural, organic, healthy, good for you restaurant. They use fresh, local ingredients in everything they make. They have a set menu with smooties, fresh-pressed juices, sandwiches, and salads. Then, they have a daily menu with two soups of the day-usually one vegan and one with meat but a lot of the times both soups are gluten-free. They have a smoothie of the day, sandwich of the day, and entree of the day which is usually some kind of quinoa.

Last week they had my very, very favorite entree, the veggie tacos. Oh my gosh, they are soooo good. They're packed with grilled veggies and topped with their house-made mango, black bean salsa. I can't even handle the goodness. I haven't been able to eat there as often as I used to because of school but I had to go for the tacos. They have a facebook page where they list their daily specials, go follow it!

Below are some pictures of my 3 favorites from A Good Life- the fresh mozzarella sandwich, veggie tacos, and the sweet potato quinoa. Chance's favorite is the club sandwich and my kids love the mac 'n cheese. You need to check it out, you will love it!





The Red Brick Blondie

No comments