The Bestie's baby shower

I absolutely love to host parties so any time I get the opportunity to do so, I take it. My best friend from high school just welcomed her first baby, a gorgeous little girl, last week. So naturally, I called dibs on throwing her a shower. She was planning on doing the nursery decor in pink, black, and gold (it turned out darling) so I decided I would run with those colors and do the same for the shower theme.

This is the invite I ordered for the party. I used the image off of etsy so that Jenn doesn't have any crazies showing up at her door! If you are planning an event and need invites, I highly recommend checking out this shop. She has tons of designs to choose from and it is totally affordable. Before I go on, I have to give a huge shoutout to Jenn. I got super sick, like have to be taken to the emergency room by ambulance sick, the week that I needed to customize and send the invites. So Jenn customized, printed, and mailed her own invites for me. Bless her heart, haha.


For the refreshments we did chocolate dipped pretzels, oreos, popcorn, and rice crispy treats. I think we ate half of them before the party even started! I think they turned out super cute and they were really easy to make so they were a win-win for sure.


Is Jenn not the cutest pregnant woman you have ever seen?! She was all baby and so cute! This baby shower turned out to be a huge success and this little lady is going to be the most fashionable baby of 2016! She got SO many darling outfits and more Juicy Couture than all of the Kardashian's combined! Thanks for giving me the pleasure of throwing your shower. I can't wait for Scout and Lu to be as good of friends as we are!


1 comment

  1. Every party thrown by kimmy that I've had the pleasure of attending has been a success! I just had a fab idea and that's a post on tips for how to HOST a successful party. You always know how to fill the chips and dip while entertaining the guests and being the life of the party all at the same time. And when I say chips and dip I really meant hand crafted cupcakes because that's how you roll.

    ReplyDelete