Pulp Lifestyle Kitchen

There's something you need to know about me. I love food. Like, a lot. Chance and I have this thing where we try to eat at a restaurant we haven't been to each time we go on a date. We like small, locally owned places. Well I am trying to get healthier and I felt like the only way I was going to do it was if Chance joined along in the fun. Every time I've tried before, I cave after the first day because I'm trying to do it alone. So I made Chance join an 8 week "biggest loser" challenge with me! So now we're trying to find healthier options for date nights. We heard of a new restaurant in Salt Lake called Pulp lifestyle kitchen and decided to try it out. My first impression was really good. I like the modern atmosphere and the people working there were really nice.

I got the "Buy the root" salad. It was easily one of the best salads I've had. It has spinach, arugula, roasted beets and sweet potatoes, carrots, red onion (I got mine without), raw pistachios, goat cheese, sour apples, pear, honey balsamic reduction, and fig vinaigrette.


Chance got the "Sano" bowl. He loved his as well. It has honey-jalapeno chicken, brown rice, roasted sweet potato, corn, black beans, avacado, cilantro, and salsa. 


We both agreed that we'll be going back soon. They have so many things that I want to try. They have a kid's menu which is nice if you have kids like we do and want to go as a family. I heard that it gets super busy for lunch so plan for that if you go during the day. If you try it out, let me know what you got and how it was. 

-The Red Brick Blondie

1 comment