#MOTD

Oh hey again! I got to do something super fun and totally out of my comfort zone today. I have always been fairly good at styling hair and doing nails. but makeup, NO! It's not for a lack of wanting to be good. It just hasn't come naturally for me. I'm the girl who in high school wore foundation in the completely wrong shade, lined my whole eyes in thick, black liner, and had black shadow from my lash line to my crease and white shadow from my crease to my brows-YIKES! Here's a picture for your viewing pleasure-


If I was trying to look like a clown, I would have had it spot on. Thank goodness we all grow out of those awkward years. 

Like I said, I really do want to be good at makeup. So I've been watching lots of youtube vids and hangin out with all the cool girls that have some tricks up their sleeves. After practicing 2,479 times, I decided I was going to do my first before and after on someone. I asked my sister because she has flawless skin and the perfect facial features, aka those chiseled cheekbones that we all have to fake with contouring. She was so self conscious of these pictures so I want you all to tell her how stunning she is. I mean, really. Now, I'm no pro, in fact I'm far from it. But it was really fun to do and I think for my first time it turned out pretty good. 


Thank you so much for letting me practice on you. Love ya.

XoXo, Kimmy



Products used- foundation: Smashbox Camera Ready BB Water in fair. Bronzer/blush/highlight: Urban Decay contour pallett in "Native". Lips: Buxom Full Bodied Lips in "Hooligan". Eyeshadow: Buxom Shadow Trio.

No comments