My $7 Christmas apothecary jars

You guys, can you believe Thanksgiving is a week from tomorrow? I'm so excited for it and knowing that it's so close has me getting ideas going for my Christmas decor this year. I just ran to Dollar Tree to see what kind of goodies they had and I found some stuff to make the cutest apothecary jars. Now, the $7 is because I already had the jars. If you don't already have them, it will be more than that! But you can do these on a smaller scale and use glass vases or mason jars that you already have at home.

The items I bought were:

3 packages of different sized gold ornaments
2 snowflake ornaments (they're so cute I couldn't believe that they were at the dollar store)
And 2 things of ribbon (the third thing of ribbon I also had on hand)

If you're not crafty then this project is for you. The longest part was litterally trying to get the plastic tubes open that the ornaments came in, ha. All you do is fill the jars and then shake them up so the different sizes settle randomly. Then cut your ribbon to desired length and tie the ornaments to the lid. And tada, you are finished!





Red Brick Blondie

No comments