Back To School Series

I cannot believe that school starts in less than a month, can you? This summer is flying by. One of my favorite things about back to school is shopping for new clothes. So I thought I would do a back to school series and show all the outfits I get for my kids. And the best part is, I shop on a budget so all of these things will be wallet friendly!

Today's look is from Target's brand new line Cat and Jack. It just barely came out and it is so cute and affordable. The shoes are from Payless. And the headband is from Crazy 8. The whole look was under $40. Right now, Target has a coupon for $5 off any purchase of $25 or more of the new Cat and Jack line. Just text KIDS to 827438. And last but not least, the adorable model is from me ;)





I love how the pink and army green look so good together and I think the pop of cheetah print completes the outfit. Up next will be a cute little boy's ensemble. See ya soon.

The Red Brick Blondie

No comments