Beth's Baby Shower

Hey strangers, I've been MIA for awhile! Between work, school, and home life, I have been going non-stop. I didn't finish my Mother's Day series but that's ok because the three posts that I did get were so incredible! About a month ago, I helped throw a baby shower for my best friend, Beth, who I posted about her twin's nursery.

Beth's sister, Katie asked me to do the decor. Since the shower was for sweet little twin girls, I went with pink again. Instead of a hot pink like I did for the last shower I threw, I did a soft pink and shabby-chic decor. I think my favorite decoration was the fresh baby's breath in the gold painted mason jars.

I used the gold rocking bassinet again to put the gifts in. Seriously guys, if you're throwing a shower, do this. It looks sooo cute and it keeps all of the gifts together.


Katie and her mom did the food and then I made a really yummy punch.
{Here's Scott and Beth, the parents of the twins. Cute couple alert!}


For the punch, you need:

6 oz frozen limeade
1 liter 7UP or Sprite
1 sliced cucumber
Ice

Combine limeade and 7UP in punch bowl over ice. Stir in sliced cucumber. That's all! For only 3 ingredients you wouldn't think this punch is anything special. But the first time I had it, I made myself sick drinking so much because it is SO good. If you're taking it to a party, double or triple the recipe because it will go fast.

Thanks so much Beth and Katie for letting me help with the shower. I sure love those little babies!

The Red Brick Blondie



No comments